It’s a new year, did you make a commitment to eating out less and cooking at home? That doesn’t always have to be a bummer. There are so many amazing dishes from restaurants that are so simple to make at home for a FRACTION of the price. So you save money and enjoy yumminess all in the comfort of your own home? SIGN US UP. Straight from our FATTYCOW Test Kitchen, Roasted American Wagyu Bone Marrow.
First, go ahead and order your FATTYCOW American Wagyu Bone Marrow here, duh.
ROASTED FATTYCOW AMERICAN WAGYU BONE MARROW
- Take your FATTYCOW American Wagyu Bone Marrow out at least 30 minutes prior to cooking
- Preheat your oven to 450F
- Place your FATTYCOW American Wagyu Bone Marrow on baking sheet with the bone side down
- Roasted for about 15 to 20 minutes, you will start to see the bones get slightly browned and the marrow (the best part) inside gets side and fat starts to bubble
- Once out of the oven, you can season with salt and pepper *OR* top with chimichurri sauce (recipe below)
- Serve with crusty bread, cute little toasts or anything you like that can be used as a vessel to scoop up all that delicious bone marrow
Something we love, love, love to enjoy our Roasted FATTYCOW American Wagyu Bone Marrow with, is a good chimichurri sauce. The bone marrow is rich, buttery and creamy so it needs something to balance it out with a little salt and acid. This chimichurri sauce is good on ANYTHING and even better, SO EASY to make.
FATTYCOW CHIMICHURRI SAUCE
½ cup of flat leaf parsley
2 tbsp of chopped oregano
2-4 cloves of garlic
1 tsp of red pepper flakes
½ cup of red wine vinegar
¾ cup of extra virgin olive oil
salt to taste
- Finely chop all parsley, oregano, shallot and garlic and combine in a bowl
- Add in the red wine vinegar, red pepper flakes, salt and mix together
- Whisk in the olive oil with a fork
- Taste and add salt to your liking
AND THAT IS IT. Keep in mind that these recipes are just the baseline of ingredients for you. You can always add more of any ingredient you like.